Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<wink>
<wink>
"It's very simple, Rose. Your friend with the ears and the smirk goes back and forth in time. I go sideways."
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
Re: <wink>
"Oi? And who are you then?"
Looks like Eccleston's Doctor, and Rose Tyler, by my lights. Big Grin--
"It is as if I were one of those minor characters in a melodrama who gets shuffled offstage without ever learning how things turn out." Bill Roth
"I can appreciate the feeling. My own role sometimes makes me want to strangle the author." - Corwin of Amber
-- The Chronicles of Amber: Sign of the Unicorn
--

"You know how parents tell you everything's going to fine, but you know they're lying to make you feel better? Everything's going to be fine." - The Doctor
Re: <wink>
Indeed. Peg and I finally got around to watching the first few first season episodes two nights ago, and I'm definitely fond of both characters now. This really isn't a proposal for a real Step, btw. At least not at the moment -- I bandied the idea about during the closing credits for the Dickens story, and Peggy got more excited by the idea than I've ever seen her get about any other DW stuff I've discussed with her. Then again, Peg's been a "Dr. Who" fan since the 1970s... Maybe if I do write something with this idea, I'll put it in Drunkard's Vacation so Shadowwalker can be a part of it:
"Hello, I'm the Doctor and this is Rose."
"Hello! I'm the Loon, and this is Maggie."

-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...