Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's time to run like hell...
It's time to run like hell...
Over in the "Game" forum, Rob Kelk mentioned Doug as a living Infinite Improbability Drive. And that pushed my buttons....
The Hitchhiker's Guide Step: These People Are Too Weird for ME!
SEE Doug arrive in Merry Ol' England *just* in time to watch it blow up.
WATCH Doug's field interact with the Heart of Gold's IID -- safe distance? No such thing....
LISTEN to Doug out-angst Marvin the Paranoid Android.
CRINGE as Doug, exposed to Vogon poetry, puts on his Bugs Bunny hat and counterattacks... *in kind.*
CHEER when Doug discovers that the Intergalactic Society of Shrinks, Lawyers, and Politicians are the ones responsible for getting Earth blow up... and decides to take it just a *bit* personally.
(Okay, in canon it was just the Srhinks, IIRC. But c'mon, you think the lawyers *wouldn't* get in on that action?)
LAUGH HYSTERICALLY as Doug is mistaken for the Great Arkelsneezer, and nearly triggers The Coming Of The Great White Handkerchief by accident.
CHUCKLE as Doug eats a sumptuous meal at Millways -- and ends up working his bill of in the kitchen.
PLUG YOUR EARS as Doug becomes the *only* Disaster Area roadie to survive more than one concert.
SHIVER WITH ANTICI................PATION when Doug discovers Magraethea and the Earth mkII, and hatches a daring plan...
And CLOSE YOUR BROWSER WINDOW before I come up with anything even *more* inane......