Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take me down to Paradigm City
Take me down to Paradigm City
...where the mechs are big, and androids pretty....
Drunkard's Walk ?? -- The "Big O" step.
Problem is, while there's lots of opportunities for fun bits (like having flashbacks to MegaTokyo when he sees Paradigm Corp's headquarters), there's not much for him to *do* there.
Unless the world of Paradigm City needs some external force, some out-of-context impetus, to leverage it into a paradigm shift into a fully-realized reality...
And now I keep having this *line,* cribbed from an old SciFi radio show episode, echoing in my head: "You see, Mr. Sangnoir, this entire city... is built upon a tabletop."
And now, some Dougliners:
"Oh, yeah? So tell me, Mr. Negotiator, just how many times have *you* managed to successfully negotiate with a god, or gods?"
"Several. I think. That last time, things got a little hazy near the end."
"...can I hire you?"
"All right, dammit, this isn't FAIR! I *have* to find a song that generates me a giant butt-kicking robot."
"A butler with really big guns. *That's* what Warrior's Mansion has been missing!"
"Your clothes are all currently being laundered, Mr. Sangnoir. Fortunately, I have extensive experience in picking out clothing for men who have no taste."
"Tomato? You're calling *me* a tomato? Lady, you've obviously never seen my 57th-favorite movie."