Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hrrmmm....
Hrrmmm....
Did you delete a topic Bob? Cause for some reason I see a new tag on a topic that's been dead for Months..."I was an Otaku before those kids came along and changed the meaning of the word."
-- HM "Howling Mad" Wilson to more than one team-mate.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Re: Hrrmmm....
Some twit using an "unregistered member" ID of "Guext"+ some huge number came in and posted a one-word insult as a reply to my December post of "Neutron Dance". I deleted the message, that's all

-- Bob
---------
There's no wrong way to eat a Rhesus.
Re: Hrrmmm....
"Update: Dateline, Future Steps forum. People continue to act stupid and troll. After the break, we explore the scientific community's opinions on the causes of stupidity, but first, some cute puppies folicking on the lawn."
- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
*Sigh*
Skript Kiddies. Gotta love em, cause you shure can't 'send em back to Jesus' without the law getting on your case. "I was an Otaku before those kids came along and changed the meaning of the word."

NO QUARTER!!!
Re: *Sigh*
Quote:
Skript Kiddies. Gotta love em, cause you shure can't 'send em back to Jesus' without the law getting on your case.
You make the critical assumption that skript kiddies came from Jesus in the first place.
--Mr. F, who figures skript kiddies come from somewhere in or around the 6th Circle of Hell.
Mr. Fnord interdimensional man of mystery

FenWiki - Your One-Stop Shop for Fenspace Information

"I. Drink. Your. NERDRAGE!"
Re: *Sigh*
Yes, I did, didn't I?
However, the euphamistic phrase stands reguardless of their actual destination... Not to mention that it's probobly not even worth the cost of the bullet to do it.."I was an Otaku before those kids came along and changed the meaning of the word."

NO QUARTER!!!