Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New World to consider
New World to consider
Now, I have a suggestion for a future Walk--the world of Giant Robo.
I think that Doug would have an interesting reaction to the world of Giant Robo. It is certainly similar to the Warriors' World, in that the super people, the ESPers in this case, are an established world-peace-keeping force with branches all over (though their European presence is diminished) or a world-wide terrorist-crime organization. Super-science and super-people. But I also think that the differences, and Doug's reaction to them, would be great too. Mostly because it seems to me that the Warriors are a paramilitary organization, whereas the Experts of Justice are a police organization, much more reactive than a paramilitary org. would be but also intentionally made that way. It certainly seems to me that Doug's "pro-active" attitude would in some ways clash with the IPO's reactive stance (though the argument could be made that all actions are reactions, so nothing is pro-active per se; but let's not get into that). I think that the two different mindsets clashing here would be interesting and, to Doug, possibly frustrating to see an organization much like his but also not.
And Doug's powerlevel would fit right in; he wouldn't be the most powerful around, but he wouldn't exactly be a pushover.

Messages In This Thread
New World to consider - by Murmur the Fallen - 12-07-2002, 01:49 PM
Re: New World to consider - by Logan Darklighter - 12-07-2002, 07:22 PM
Part of a whole - by Murmur the Fallen - 12-08-2002, 06:01 AM
Re: Part of a whole - by Evil Midnight Lurker - 12-10-2002, 07:47 AM