Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New World to consider
Re: New World to consider
Oooh! I like this concept! I don't know why I hadn't thought of it before! Yeah, Giant Robo would be a oerfect step on the walk! It's no longer an active universe. (At least not to my knowledge), it's dynamic, and has magic, science and tech in abundance.
And once again, I can't help but love the idea of thinking up reactions for Doug to things in the universe. First and foremost would be the title character himself - Giant Robo.
Looking up, up, up, up, waaaay up...
"My, he's a big one!"
Of course, there's also - where do you put Doug? The main story wrapped up, for the most part. Not as tragically as Evangelion. But I can't help but wish that Doug could impact certain things for the better (can I start the "Save Ginrei" petition now, please?). Although in some ways plunking him in after the main story is finished and coping with the world might be easier - you could come up with a more original story, as you have done with BGC.
Random fanboy comments -
I think Doug could take on Alberto or Ivan and have it be an even fight.
If Doug wanted to help the IPO agents take on one of Big Fire's giant mecha or assist Giant Robo, how about playing Blue Oyster Cult's "Godzilla" (assuming there's a deep enough Mana reserve or node) and then have everybody STAND WAY THE HELL BACK!!! Like, oh 5-10 MILES!!! Oh the IPO's not going to like the collateral damage reports on THAT one!! ^_^
Oh I could just go on and on with this one... ^_^
-Logan

Messages In This Thread
New World to consider - by Murmur the Fallen - 12-07-2002, 01:49 PM
Re: New World to consider - by Logan Darklighter - 12-07-2002, 07:22 PM
Part of a whole - by Murmur the Fallen - 12-08-2002, 06:01 AM
Re: Part of a whole - by Evil Midnight Lurker - 12-10-2002, 07:47 AM