Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abenobashi Step?
Abenobashi Step?
Bob--
How about a step based on Abenobashi Mahou Shotengai? It's a hilarious series, and appropriately enough, focuses on world-hopping. Doug would fit right into a superhero themed step, but even he might be surprised, since the world always winds up going over the top.
The basic premise of the series, if you haven't seen it, is that the two protagonist children, Sasshi and Arumi are from the Abenobashi shopping district in Osaka. They wind up being transported to a series of parallel worlds, each one having the Shotengai and people they know, but usually playing up a particular genre, e.g. a swords and sorcery world, a science-fiction world, a film noir world, etc.
Re: Abenobashi Step?
I'd have to see it to get a feel for it first, although it certainly sounds like fun.

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
I'll see if I can get you a copy of the fansub.
Thanks!

-- Bob
---------
Bob, if you can send me a mailing address, I've got some CDs to mail to you. My email is (in big-endian order for less spam) net.auspice.gryphon@cpt
By the time you read this, you should already have seen my email to you, Cap'n. Thanks.

-- Bob
---------
Cap, the disks arrived yesterday. Haven't looked at them yet, for obvious reasons, but thanks!

-- Bob
---------