Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nifty-cool FMP music video
Nifty-cool FMP music video
Someone's gone and done a rather spectacular Full Metal Panic music video using the song 'Edge Of The Earth' by 30 Seconds To Mars. I must say, it's an excelent match with superb editing skills. Go and see! I demand it!
Link! ^^
BTW: I went out and bought that album today. I think I might just steal that one line from 'Edge Of The Earth' for my character since he's one lucky SOB...
"It's not a matter of luck, it's just a matter of time."-NeoRaven
"I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity." -Edgar Allen Poe
Sponsored by Black Aeronaut Technologies -
Aerospace solutions for the discerning spacer.-NeoRaven

Aerospace solutions for the discerning spacer.
Hey! That was MY line!
Darn... beaten to the punch. Yeah, that is a *good* AMV. I'd never heard that song before, but as soon as the credits rolled, I was headed for Amazon to grab the album.
Unfortunately, it appears that all of 30sTM's discs all have that *wonderful* Sony rootkit DRM, or a related variant thereof. So, despite the fact that I can bypass it, I think I'm going to wait for a non-DRM'd version to come out, as a matter of principle.
But, yeah, great AMV. Check it out, definitely.
Re: Hey! That was MY line!
Ooh, thanks for the rootkit warning...

-- Bob
---------
It's a "magical" land. I think "magical" is ancient Greek for "pain in the butt". -- Bun-Bun, Sluggy Freelance, 11/9/03
DRM
Ooh, thanks for the rootkit warning...
-- Bob
-------------------------------------
Well, they come up on Amazon as "ENHANCED/COPY-PROTECTED", and at least one reviewer said the case carried the same software-company logo as the company that made one of Sony's recent DRM systems. So, it might not be *the* rootkit, since IIRC Sony had another, slightly less dangerous DRM program. And the label is Virgin, not Sony.
Still, after Sony, I'm avoiding *any* DRM'd CDs on principle. Although, since I'm running Linux, I should be able to bypass any current DRM tech pretty easily...
Oh, no! It's the DMCA police!
Re: DRM
When I bought the CD I was assured that it did not have the Sony DRM rootkit (The good folks at FYE stores everywhere have pulled those disks off the shelf and are replacing disks people bought that had the rootkit)...
Besides, they go through Virgin, which, as far as I know, is an entirely different beast indeed.-NeoRaven
Aerospace solutions for the discerning spacer.-NeoRaven

Aerospace solutions for the discerning spacer.