Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AMV at Nan Desu Kon
AMV at Nan Desu Kon
First time posting here (makes sound of clearing throat).
I offered to make the announcement here for the group I'm in, Pool Cleaners from Distant Planets (home.earthlink.net/~pcfdp/) that we have two music videos in the Nan Desu Kon contest.
Check us out, and if you're at the convention, I'll be there dressed as Ferio on Saturday,
Oh, and Bob, if you want copies of our AMVs (including last year's entry that was shown called 'Could We Please Have Sex') contact me at jeph_a@earthlink.net and we'll talk about it. I can send you a CD to spread around your little group Wink.
JFerio
--

"You know how parents tell you everything's going to fine, but you know they're lying to make you feel better? Everything's going to be fine." - The Doctor
Re: AMV at Nan Desu Kon
Quote:
Oh, and Bob, if you want copies of our AMVs (including last year's entry that was shown called 'Could We Please Have Sex') contact me at jeph_a@earthlink.net and we'll talk about it. I can send you a CD to spread around your little group [Image: wink.gif] .
I think I'll take you up on that. Thanks, JF! Look for my email tonight (I hope...).

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Re: AMV at Nan Desu Kon
Oh, and because I'm a complete dolt and forgot to say it before, welcome to the boards here!

-- Bob
---------
WHOA
Guys, you have GOT to check that site out, it is killer. Funny as hell, and sometimes so accurate it's scary!!!!
[Image: pimp.gif]
Re: WHOA
I'm ashamed to say that I haven't visited it yet. Maybe tonight, if I don't end up out someplace again as I have so far all week...

-- Bob
---------
Pool Cleaners' Videos
Just got the disk last night. Funny stuff. Thanks, Jeph!

-- Bob
---------
PCFDP
So What'd you think of the videos?
Oh, allow me to introduce myself. I am Sh'wn
of the Pool cleaners from distant planets.
[Image: alien.gif]
Re: PCFDP
Like I said, funny stuff. I have a strong preference for comedic videos, and yours are certainly going into my collection for keeps.

-- Bob
---------
PCFDP
I'm glad we impressed.
[Image: alien.gif]
Re: PCFDP
That you did.

-- Bob
---------