Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell
Re: [Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell
Quote:
Ive just tight-beamed the basics in a hyper-encrypted and coded message to the nearest relay, Stellvia being in occlusion. I just hope Noah doesnt get too paranoid when it seems to appear in his system. ... Now Ive got to try and remember why I have a code-phrase key for him.
Before anyone complains, this is something that Cobalt and I worked out in e-mail. A.C. may or may not eventually remember providing some cybernetics help to a rich fan back in early 2008.
(Noah's been hoping ever since A.C.'s accident that the girls never need major repairs...)
Quote:
Wow. Keep these journals behind lock and key and far, far away from the BBI. The number human rights violations committed on the prisoners is enough to cause massive repercussions.
Yeah... but it works in the story.

-Rob Kelk
"Read Or Die: not so much a title as a way of life." - Justin Palmer, 6 June 2007
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell - by robkelk - 06-21-2007, 12:42 AM
Re: [Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell - by Kokuten - 06-22-2007, 07:02 PM
Re: [Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell - by Kokuten - 06-23-2007, 08:13 PM
Re: [Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell - by Kokuten - 06-27-2007, 04:20 AM
Re: [Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell - by Kokuten - 06-27-2007, 03:23 PM