Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell
Re: [Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell
Quote:
Ooo... A Fenspace Black Wednesday?
I hadn't realized... We certainly seem to have a thing for Wednesdays in Fenspace, don't we?
Quote:
Anyway, who would be the relevant people to be there at A.C.'s breifing (assuming Noah played the information A.C. sent him close to his chest, which given it's details I can see him doing)?
Once Noah finds out about the message (and gets back from the Girls^3 story), he'd invite Katz Schrodinger, Comrade Fnord, and the still-unnamed Senshi leaders to the briefing. Whether they attend, and who they invite, is up to them.
For reasons that won't be obvious until after the Girls^3 story is published, Noah will not invite the Browncoats.
Quote:
And now I've got to work out what A.C. will be wearing on Stellvia. [Image: wink.gif]
Almost anything goes, actually.
Except for stereotypical Ninja outfits (the "black pyjamas" or the Naruto outfits). Word's gotten around that Noah really doesn't like Ninja...

-Rob Kelk
"Read Or Die: not so much a title as a way of life." - Justin Palmer, 6 June 2007
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell - by Kokuten - 06-22-2007, 07:02 PM
Re: [Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell - by Kokuten - 06-23-2007, 08:13 PM
Re: [Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell - by robkelk - 06-26-2007, 01:53 PM
Re: [Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell - by Kokuten - 06-27-2007, 04:20 AM
Re: [Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell - by Kokuten - 06-27-2007, 03:23 PM