Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell
Re: [Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell
Quote:
Once Noah finds out about the message (and gets back from the Girls^3 story)...
Given what I know about the Girls^3 story, I was hoping to have this sequence done before that starts.
Quote:
Almost anything goes, actually.
Um... You sure? 'Cause A.C. may end up wearing something fairly provocative (or extreme) if you are, rather than the sophisticated look I was currently planning (Stellvia's write-up does say Noah tries to keep it family friendly, and some of A.C.'s outfits are anything BUT).
Quote:
Except for stereotypical Ninja outfits (the "black pyjamas" or the Naruto outfits). Word's gotten around that Noah really doesn't like Ninja...
Well, that'll hurt Kasumi's feelings. And she packed the 'Dusk Pink' outfit too... (Think the DOA2 Clone outfit)
Edit: Cleared up what Kasumi's outfit looked like.

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell - by Kokuten - 06-22-2007, 07:02 PM
Re: [Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell - by Kokuten - 06-23-2007, 08:13 PM
Re: [Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell - by Cobalt Greywalker - 06-26-2007, 02:33 PM
Re: [Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell - by Kokuten - 06-27-2007, 04:20 AM
Re: [Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell - by Kokuten - 06-27-2007, 03:23 PM