Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[meta/ OGJ Finale]Outline of story, co-authors needed
Re: [meta/ OGJ Finale]Outline of story, co-authors needed
Well... It's possible that people have simply forgotten the 'wavium abilities of one of my characters, so I'll re-quote the relevant bit here:
Quote:
Kohran Li
So that's how it works - Able to understand existing (but not create new) Mad Science if it makes things explode (a very rare occurrence).
I've already said she'll be busy elsewhere during the story, but she'd come looking at the wreckage as soon afterward as she could. (A lot depends on the definition of "existing Mad Science", mind you.)
Do we really want to open this can of worms so soon? I'll bow to the will of the majority on this one.

-Rob Kelk
"Read Or Die: not so much a title as a way of life." - Justin Palmer, 6 June 2007
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Messages In This Thread
[meta/ OGJ Finale]Outline of story, co-authors needed - by Kokuten - 10-04-2007, 08:57 PM
Re: [meta/ OGJ Finale]Outline of story, co-authors needed - by CattyNebulart - 10-30-2007, 11:07 AM
Re: [meta/ OGJ Finale]Outline of story, co-authors needed - by CattyNebulart - 10-31-2007, 09:53 AM
Re: [meta/ OGJ Finale]Outline of story, co-authors needed - by CattyNebulart - 11-05-2007, 05:34 PM
Re: [meta/ OGJ Finale]Outline of story, co-authors needed - by robkelk - 11-05-2007, 06:10 PM
Re: [meta/ OGJ Finale]Outline of story, co-authors needed - by CattyNebulart - 11-06-2007, 10:43 PM
Re: [meta/ OGJ Finale]Outline of story, co-authors needed - by CattyNebulart - 11-07-2007, 04:18 PM