Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We got music in the Solar System
We got music in the Solar System
Here's my playlist for getting into a Fenspace frame of mind. What's yours?

Space Truckin', Deep Purple - "OP theme"
.strange, Son of Rust - (note prefix dot) biomod theme
Fly (Walking in the Air), Nightwish - for the dream of flight
Eskimos and Egypt, Rammstein - really really fast cars song
The Extremist, Joe Satriani - no excuse is ever needed to include Guitar no Kamisama
The Final Countdown (2000 Remix), Europe - energetic space flight song
Future Girls, Smile.dk - futurist/fast cars song
Magic Carpet Ride, Steppenwolf - exploration song
Magic Dance, David Bowie - Handwavium theme
No Limit (RM Remix), 2 Unlimited - another exploration/'wave song
Sample In A Jar, Phish - for the all the 'wavers rolling their own
Ship of Fools, World Party - another one for the 'wavers rolling their own, and sometimes getting a crit fumble...
Speed King (US Album Version), Deep Purple - fast fast cars song, again, plus the repetition of "See me fly!"
Surfing with the Alien, Joe Satriani - Like I would leave this off?
Wierd Science, Oingo Boingo - another Handwavium theme
You Get to Burning (full length version), Martian Successor Nadesico soundtrack - Nadesico with its Gekiganger fixation is actually a pretty damn Fenspacey series to begin with, so it seemed apropos. If I had a copy of "She Blinded Me With Science" it probably would have displaced it, though.

- CDSERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
For the next 72 hours, Itachi intoned, I will slap you with this trout. - Spying no Jutsu, chapter 3
"In the futuristic taco bell of the year 20XX, justice wears an aluminum sombrero!"hemlock-martini
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Re: We got music in the Solar System
I hit shuffle until I get a click, then turn shuffle off and move back to the beginning of the artist. Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979