Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for the zwilnik people- Valles, Griever, M Fnord?
Question for the zwilnik people- Valles, Griever, M Fnord?
Hey, guys...
I have a question or two for you, since I don't want to upset anything you might have in mind for the zwilnik/thionite story threads, and I'm not sure who's handling the main thrust of these part of the plot.
First: Valles, I think your character had an attack on them on Venus, as part of an investigation there. Was that going from the Con to Venus, and if so, what day was it, Con-wise?
Second - what would be reasonable info for a thug to give out, after having several bad options pointed out to him, health-wise? Figuring a younger thug, so probably more vulnerable to persuasion. Not looking for much, but I wanted to run the idea past you guys, to see what you thought would be useful/reasonable to drag out of him. Possibly immediate boss, though how far up that would go, I have no clue. Is there any information in particular that you would like to release into the story, that a lower-level thug might be able to do so for you? Let me know, either through here, email, or IM? If I haven't already, I'll be sure to post all my contact info in that thread. Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Question for the zwilnik people- Valles, Griever, M Fnord? - by Feinan - 02-02-2007, 06:13 AM