Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
blackaeronaut - about your character
Re: blackaeronaut - about your character
nonononono.
I am sorry. You do not understand.
Your biomod. It is too much.
I was trying to make it *not* too much, by pointing out disadvantages it could have.
Also, "dramatically blowing bishonen hair" really doesn't count as much of a disadvantage, unless you really want to play up the slapstick.
Also, this is not UF. We *do* "investigate this too closely" here. It's part of what keeps the system functional.
Also, putting in a personal structural integrity field for you just took this from "too much, but we can work on it" to "way too much".
Also, "I went to the Professor for a biomod." is not naturally followed by "I got this cool biomod that was exactly what I wanted, with all its potential flaws minimized." It is naturally followed by "What the heck did he *do* to me? ...and what crack was I on that I thought that this was a good idea?" Remember, the Professor is not there to give you exactly what you want. He is there to EXPERIMENT!
The phrase "a small price to pay for such a useful biomod" is *in and of itself* a warning that your biomod may well be Too Cool For School.
...and you want this thing to be something you can *turn off at will*? Bwah? No. Not so much.
Also, it's *still* a largely weaponform biomod, and therefore not really in the rules.
I am sorry.

Messages In This Thread
blackaeronaut - about your character - by Sirrocco - 01-04-2007, 06:21 AM
Re: blackaeronaut - about your character - by Sirrocco - 01-10-2007, 06:04 AM
Re: blackaeronaut - about your character - by CattyNebulart - 01-10-2007, 02:00 PM
Re: blackaeronaut - about your character - by CattyNebulart - 01-10-2007, 10:36 PM
Re: blackaeronaut - about your character - by KJ - 01-11-2007, 12:08 AM
Re: blackaeronaut - about your character - by The Hunterminator - 01-11-2007, 12:26 AM
Re: blackaeronaut - about your character - by KJ - 01-11-2007, 02:22 AM
Re: blackaeronaut - about your character - by Sirrocco - 01-11-2007, 03:52 AM
Re: blackaeronaut - about your character - by Sirrocco - 01-13-2007, 09:38 AM
Re: blackaeronaut - about your character - by Sirrocco - 01-14-2007, 08:42 AM