Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going Interstellar for the Fan on a Budget
Re: Going Interstellar for the Fan on a Budget
looks good, maybe post a note about the Hades research station.
Oh and this hasn't been discused but I figure I might as well bring it up, any objetions to moving the limit to around 32 AU? That way something at the L3 point of pluto would swing in and out of the Limit at 2012, and I like that position for Hades station. I only figured out how much it was of by when I looked up plutos current position, before this I was using the semi-major axsis of 39.4 AU as a base distane mesurment.
We can always claim that the limit is not a hard limit but instead stretches for several AU and that some engines are able to go superliminal deeper inside the limit than others. (And that the best so far managed has been at 32 AU, the next best was at 37 or so AU.
Then again we could keep it at 40 AU and I could just move Hades station. I am really torn about this, I don't want to move the limit inward and I don't want to move the station. Any sugestions? Prefferences?
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

Messages In This Thread
Re: Going Interstellar for the Fan on a Budget - by CattyNebulart - 01-10-2007, 04:54 AM
Re: Going Interstellar for the Fan on a Budget - by Sirrocco - 01-10-2007, 05:25 AM