Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge: Tell me about this image
Challenge: Tell me about this image
The last time I did this, we turned a found image into the basis for a FenWiki entry. This time, I made an image and want somebody to tell me a story.

My image came from an idea touched off by Dartz' recent FenWiki article about http://www.fenspace.net/index.php5?title=Bounty_Hunters]Bounty Hunters - eventually, two bounty hunters are going to go after the same bounty. Your challenge, if you choose to accept it, it to write the story about how these three got into this mess:

[Image: 1024px-My_bounty.png]

For that matter, you're going to have to tell me about these three. Obviously, she's a Cowboy Bebop fan, while her opponent is either a Super, a Cyber, or a Gearhead of some sort - but that's all we know about them so far. The poor schmuck they've cornered could be anyone...

(There's http://www.fenspace.net/index.php5?titl ... bounty.png]a larger version of this image on the FenWiki. The backdrop was originally a gas station, in case it makes a difference.)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Her on the left is the professional, hoping to use the small fry to get the big score. Him on the right is the guy with a pair of Desert Eagles (Which should tell you all you need to know about him), glad he brought someone in. Middle man, is ashamed he got brought in by Mr Deagle, he'd been trying to meet her to hand over some info in exchange for an quick glance in the other direction while he gets away.

Her: "Compensating for something, cueball? Why don't you just leave this to the professionals? You draw far to much attention to yourself"

Him: "Hey, why don't you take it up with the power of my .50 Action Express! I got this bounty fair and square babe."

Her: "Well I need him. He has information I want. And don't call me babe!"

Prisoner: "Just make up your damn minds or shoot me."

Dartz Wrote:Her on the left is the professional, hoping to use the small fry to get the big score. Him on the right is the guy with a pair of Desert Eagles (Which should tell you all you need to know about him),
They're chrome-plated, too...
Dartz Wrote:glad he brought someone in. Middle man, is ashamed he got brought in by Mr Deagle, he'd been trying to meet her to hand over some info in exchange for an quick glance in the other direction while he gets away.

Her: "Compensating for something, cueball? Why don't you just leave this to the professionals? You draw far to much attention to yourself"

Him: "Hey, why don't you take it up with the power of my .50 Action Express! I got this bounty fair and square babe."

Her: "Well I need him. He has information I want. And don't call me babe!"

Prisoner: "Just make up your damn minds or shoot me."
Hmmmmm...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012