Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Fenwiki DeStub Project] Arisia Station
[Fenwiki DeStub Project] Arisia Station
I've just added some new text to the entry for http://www.fenspace.net/index.php5?title=Arisia_Station]Arisia Station, but it could use some more material. This being the permanent HQ for Great Justice, I don't really want to straitjacket anyone else by setting all the details myself...

Here's the page as it currently reads.

{{stub}}
{{Shipbox
|shipname = Arisia Station
|shipimage = Toroid.jpg
|caption =
|hull = [[Stanford torus]
|length = 1800 m in diameter
|width =
|height = 130 m
|mass = 10.64 Mt
|drivetype = [[Reactionless thrusters]
|driverating = 0.0025c
|weapons = ''classified''
|manufacturer = [[Hephaestus Mining and Metalworking, Unltd.]
|owner = [[Fenspace Convention]
|flag = [[Fenspace Convention]
|faction =
|registry = OGJ-1
|datelaunched =
|purpose = [[Great Justice] Headquarters
|crew =
|supcrew =
|auxvehicles =
|status = Active
}}
'''Arisia Station''', a [[Stanford torus] in free solar orbit between [[Earth] and [[Mars], is the General Headquarters for Operation [[Great Justice].

It is on a similar but differently timed Hohmann transfer orbit than [[the Island]. The IATA airport code for Arisia Station is "XGAS".

Arisia Station was constructed by [[Hephaestus Mining and Metalworking, Unltd.], who saw the need for a permanent facility for the headquarters of the Convention's armed forces when the [[Great Justice] Supreme Command was forced to move from ''[[Stellvia]'' to ''[[Grover's Corners]''. The station was sufficiently ready for Supreme Command to move in just before Great Justice located the [[Boskonian] installation code-named "Boskone One", but was not completed until a few months after the end of the [[Boskone War].

Arisia houses the Great Justice Supreme CommandWhich makes it the closest thing to an official headquarters for the [[SOS-dan] faction, liaison offices to militarily-important factions (including the [[Warsies], the [[Belters], and the [[Blue Blazers]Disaster relief is often needed after a battle, especially by the people who just happened to be living on the battleground at the time.), a small drydock, a hospital, and other essential facilities. This was one of the busiest places in the Solar System during the final months of the Boskone War.

==Notes==

{{SOS-dan}}{{Space Stations}}
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

And I just added an airport infobox to the page...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012