Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Members of the SOS-Dan

blackaeronaut Wrote:Something I'd like to add, seeing as I was busy all fraggin' day...
Quote:"Mikuru is a lovely woman, and smarter than she seems... but I wouldn't trust her any farther than Haruhi can throw a fit." -- Noah Scott, 2015
"Dunno, Noah.  Out of that entire rabble, I think I'd rather have her on my base.  Nagato's too good with computers, Koizumi is too damn slippery for my liking, Kyon's so pussywhipped by Haruhi that only Skuld knows what he'd try and pull, and Haruhi herself is banned for life because the last time she was on Atalante she damn-near had Grue's minions snapping to her very whim.  Mikuru, on the other hand, is too damn timid to try something in person.  Hell, with her I gotta let my Tenchi Masaki Syndrome go to work to even get more than 'Eeep!' out of her." -- Benjamin Rhodes, same conversation, 2015
"Timid? Maybe at first, but once she gets to know you, she opens up and relaxes. She reminds me a lot of Yayoi, actually. But Mikuru's first loyalty is to Suzumiya, and I don't trust her at all." –Noah, same conversation.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

It's just a habit. I took exactly one course on webdesign a few years back..... and have been something of a pedant for having 'minimum amount of content' to justify a whole webpage. I just don't like the look of all that whitespace.

I prefer something with a lot of meat on it.... and hyperlinks within the doc.... rather than a lot of little individual pages that're easier to lose track of.