Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[RFC] Lun, Gatemetal, and what Troubleshooters actually Do.

Quote:When she finds out about these, Leda will be extremely interested in them - to the point where she'll use her banked StellviaCorp dividends to finance a follow-up project on-site.

While I won't say Leda is the source of the leak, someone's going to be aboard ship to keep up the pretence of research - perhaps a Junior colleague of hers willing to sign some papers to go do some reasearch where nobody's really been before. The 'wave in the Sparks is originally thought to be cross-contamimation from Lun itself - until its actually checked. And a natural echosystem feeding of off handwavium contaiminated ruins is not something a sane researcher will keep quiet for long. Suppose he shows the videos and details to Leda?

Lun is ill-suited for true research, but it could be arranged for the cruiser to accompany, or at least the Azorian hardware transferred to something better suited to actually doing the research.

Quote:And when Noah finds out about Lun, he'll send her a copy of the latest StellviaCorp Annual Report - hoping she'll notice the parts about how Stellvia Takes Care Of Its Own, and comment on them.

Lun's response is probably far more intelligent and measured than anything I can come up with myself - and probably rather long winded. Part of the length of time putting this together was defining her beliefs and how she plans to enact them going forward..... she's strongly opposed to even supposedly benevolent central authority, especially when membership is limited to those who've paid in, or been admitted only by those already inside. (Based on my reading of the 'Citizenship' subheading of the Stellviacorp. Only shareholders are citizens, and unless either gifted shares, or buying them from another holder, it sounds like a rather closed club). And this group is much smaller than the overall number of members of the corporation.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by robkelk - 06-13-2013, 03:25 AM
[No subject] - by Dartz - 06-13-2013, 04:45 AM
[No subject] - by Star Ranger4 - 06-13-2013, 02:46 PM
[No subject] - by robkelk - 06-13-2013, 03:43 PM
[No subject] - by M Fnord - 06-13-2013, 07:19 PM
[No subject] - by Dartz - 06-13-2013, 10:07 PM
[No subject] - by HRogge - 06-13-2013, 10:13 PM
[No subject] - by robkelk - 06-14-2013, 12:35 AM
[No subject] - by Dartz - 06-14-2013, 02:33 AM