Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Story] Pants Are For What?!
[Story] Pants Are For What?!
(I know I told Bob that I was working on a story that starts in the Neptunian Trojans, but this plot bunny grabbed me...) apologies for the lack of actualconversational German in this story, I'm on my phone...

Of particular historical note in the annals of handwavium repression is one simple fact: if you attempted to stop what a person considered awesome, they would do it anyway. The 2015 German sports reporters covered an interesting application of this...
- March 12, 2015 - A farm field somewhere in Germany. 
"Drive me closer! I wish to hit them with my sword!" 
"Jawohl, Commissar!" Came the youthful response from below the hatch.
Commissar Elena thought.

the german sports world was facing a terrible crisis.

the refurbished Sherman was sitting there, drawing a bead on the speeding Panzer IV. 

Thundering machines marked the anarchy of gender-segregated sports.  A most terrible crisis had graced Germany's schools...

*BOOM-CLANG!* the Panzer shook under the impact of a simulated HE round. Microsensors talked back and forth, noting hit location, force, and simulated blast. A decision was reached with the consul of Central Computing. A white flag went up. The Commissar screamed in outrage.
Teenage girls driving tanks.

2 kilometers away, a Hetzer crew chuckled as CC updated their confirmed kills. Two tanks to go and their school would be in the finals.

PANZER VOR!

Ok, hammered out in... Checks clock... 15 minutes. What do you think? (Yes, this is Girls Und Panzer brought to life in FenSpace) 

Messages In This Thread
[Story] Pants Are For What?! - by RustedPantheress - 04-29-2015, 12:11 AM
[No subject] - by JakeGrey - 04-29-2015, 01:58 AM
[No subject] - by Dartz - 04-29-2015, 02:05 AM
[No subject] - by Bob Schroeck - 04-29-2015, 02:41 AM
[No subject] - by robkelk - 04-29-2015, 03:05 AM
[No subject] - by Rajvik - 04-29-2015, 04:17 AM