Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arc 59881: World's Strongest
Arc 59881: World's Strongest
Also known, unfortunately not officially, as the "Ultimate Curbstomp of Ultimate Destiny".

Fight alongside hero and villian alike to escape the evil alien grasp of the Collector!

This maze is very dark and contains multiple rescuable heroes and villians. You may be eaten by a Baphomet.
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

waaaay too easy - how could you crank up the diff enough to make this challenging, though?
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies

The problem is that it's either too easy or too difficult. There's the "Signature Group Pets" that you get to use in Mender Silos, but
they're stupid and fragile. The end effect of your storming down the Collector's front door with a full team of the biggest names in the series was
intended. However, you'll definitely lose some along the line if you use the pet versions.

Though if someone can figure out how to make an ambush contain a specific boss, I could always dump a GM into the final fight. :lol:
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

As far as I know, you can't use GMs in the Architect. You could however, up the difficulty you're playing at and face the collector as a AV. I
don't know specifically if you can do anything more to increse the difficulty of this mission other than to add some of the Collectors 'items'
(i.e. EBs) with his mob group he's in.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

Actually, you can include GMs. Lattice and Quarry are both available for unlock, and the original build included them. However, they were too powerful and had
a nasty tendency to spawn in the same room, so I removed them.

Incidentally, Ghost Widow can hold a GM for about 5 seconds with Soul Storm. Trufax.
---
waste."