Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Respec advice, stat!
Respec advice, stat!
In preparation for this weekend, I'm going to respec Emerald Blast. I've been wanting to do this for a bit but I'm not a genius when it comes to
this whole enhancement thingy.

So! If I tell y'all what I have (enhancement-wise), and what I want, can you help me with my build? I can figure out my attack set on my own; it's my
heals that I want to shineShineSHINE. I want powerful heals, recycling quickly! I want to rez at the drop of a hat and turn around and do it again! I want
... I want... I WANT IT ALL! Mwuah hah hah.

Ahem. Anyway. So, given that she has the complete Empathy set of powers available, how should they be slotted?

Emmy currently has slotted:

* 2 Numina's Convalescence (5/6 each, no unique)

* 1 Miracle (5/6, no unique)

* 1 Doctored Wounds (5/6, no unique)

* 1 Performance Shifter (4/6, no unique)

* 1 LotG (4/6, no unique)

* A crapload of L50 Heal, End Red, End Mod, Attack Rate, etc. IOs -- toss these into the mix as necessary.

I'd like to keep some slots open for other stuff, so -- unless it's THE ONLY WAY -- please don't suggest builds that six-slot every Empathy power.
Like Rez, for example, or Clear Mind, Adrenalin Boost, Recovery Aura, Regen Aura... those don't cycle fast enough to make a difference, no matter how many
recharge reductions you slot. I can insta-CM (almost) as is, and it's only 2-slotted. My primary concerns are the main heals and buffs -- Healing Aura,
Heal Other, Absorb Pain, Fortitude.

Anyone up to the challenge? I've been fiddling for a couple days with the online planner and... I got nuthin'. [Image: frown.gif]

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

Not a really large timeline here... interesting challenge... what other powers do you want? Haste? TP? Fly? How important is your Secondary power slotting?
Have you tried playing around with Mids? You got your existing build floating around somewhere that we can use, or is it open season on slotting?
Respce Advice for Emp Defender
I think I have the only other High level Emp Defender in The Legendary.

Here's how I have Minuet's Emp power slotted.

Healing Aura - 3 Heals, 2 attack rate

Heal Other - 2 heals, 1 attack rate, 2 numinas convalescent (regen recov, end recharge)

Resurrect, 2 range, 3 recharge

Clear Mind, 2 range, 3 recharge

Fortitude, 2 defense buffs, 2 to hit debuffs, 2 attack rate

Recovery Aura, 3 end mod, 3 attack rate

Regeneration aura, 3 heal 3 attack rate

Adrenalin Boost 3 end mod, 1 heal, 2 attack rate

I haven't really gone shopping for IOs for Min, it's not a priority. She rocks just on her own.

Fitness Pool:

Recall Friend 3 Time Space Manipulation

I have Swift, Hurdle, Stamina and Health each 3 slotted

And I picked Power Mastery for my Epic Power Pool.

I find during an intense fight that I alternate spamming CM, Heal Other on whoever drops fastest and Healing Aura. Go down the team list every few spams
hitting fortitude, stick AB on the blaster and wait for the first one to loose all end before I hit Recovery Aura. Same with Regen Aura, wait for someone to
drop enough that it's worthwhile. Haven't had any complaints yet about this style of play. I do NOT attack at all. On a full team, I don't get a
chance to anyway.