Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inv/EM Tank - Def set bonuses

I've got a Invuln/En Melee design I made up once for Uni on Quicksilver Nano, which I could put up for your use, though it is a bit differently designed,
with Terr in mind. Its designed around Regen (And +MaxHP) and Typed Defense. It's tricky to get good Defense bonuses for Invuln, seeing as there are a lot
less Typed ones than there are Positional. Since I don't have Mids on this laptop here, just looking over the design, I've a few things I might
proffer.

-Get the Regen Tissue +Regen in for health, if you can spare the slots. (I'd almost recommend replacing the Miracle one, if not)

-Get the Steadfast Protection Global Defense ehn. It'll take to any of your resist slots, though I'd say put it in one of the two autos. It is not,
however, a proc (like the Numina one); but rather a global like the LotG +recharge

-If you can with out feeling you're sacrificing too much defense, look into slotting some more Regen set bonuses (Numina's and LotG are good sources).
+MaxHP bonuses are also valuable for Regen purposes (as it works off a Percent of total HP per second) and so you can get returns there if you can't fit
Regen bonuses in.

As for the Invince-Taunt aura, once you get some Tanking experince and are willing to use the Taunt power itself, you shouldn't need to slot Invince with
taunt. Don't take my word for sacred there, though, Terr's the Invuln-expert.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

Messages In This Thread
Inv/EM Tank - Def set bonuses - by Acyl - 05-09-2009, 12:52 AM
[No subject] - by Ankhani - 05-09-2009, 01:48 AM
[No subject] - by Unicorna - 05-09-2009, 02:08 AM
[No subject] - by Acyl - 05-09-2009, 03:21 AM
[No subject] - by Acyl - 05-09-2009, 03:58 AM