Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twin Stars of Carnage: Blight Scimitar

Quote: sweno wrote:

Enervating Field: why the recharge reductions? this is one of your toggles. Put 2 End-Red in there instead.
That's....because I mistook it for the other one, actually. I thought for some unearthly reason it was the third of the Rad Trifecta, not the
second. Thanks for the catch. :lol

Quote:

Vengeance: I've never been a big fan of it, but I'm not going to tell you not to take it. What I do question is: is it worth 4 slots?

I would take two of those slots and put them in your main attack powers for more damage (X-Ray Beam, Electron Haze, or Neutron Bomb).
Actually, pulling the slots out of Aim and Mutation leaves me with enough slots to leave it four slotted, put the slots where you recommended, and
still have three slots left over. Go figure. And Vengeance is more there because I had one power slot left and nothing else appealed, though perhaps Irradiate
is slightly more useful to a Blastruptor than a Blastfender. I don't plan to get into the thick of it TOO much, after all, and perhaps the Corruptor damage
values make it more "boom" than the Defender version, which still doesn't impress me much.
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by sweno - 06-24-2009, 04:25 AM
[No subject] - by OpMegs - 06-24-2009, 05:24 AM
[No subject] - by Sofaspud - 06-24-2009, 08:20 PM
[No subject] - by Acyl - 06-25-2009, 05:20 PM
[No subject] - by Sofaspud - 06-25-2009, 07:41 PM
[No subject] - by Acyl - 06-25-2009, 11:40 PM
[No subject] - by OpMegs - 06-26-2009, 02:39 AM