Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Display Fonts?
Forum Display Fonts?
Were the board's display fonts changed recently? I haven't changed anything on this end, but the text on the boards looks different. It's hard to describe, but they look kind of "light weight" to me in recent days.
Jeanne

www.jhedge.com
[Image: purdue.gif]

[Image: 6bf36ddc1d2c96930d75576c361a9b3f8152885f.gif]Jeanne Hedge
www.jhedge.com

"Believe me, if I have to go the rest of my life without companionship, knowing myself won't be a problem."
-- Gabrielle of Potadeia
Re: Forum Display Fonts?
Not that I know of, Jeanne. The board hasn't changed its appearance for me, at least.

-- Bob
---------
It's a "magical" land. I think "magical" is ancient Greek for "pain in the butt". -- Bun-Bun, Sluggy Freelance, 11/9/03
Likewise at my end.
Jeanne, you mentioned in another thread that you were having some computer problems - maybe something you did to fix them changed the default font settings in your web browser?
-Rob Kelk
(Edit to fix spelling...)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
It could be an accidental control+mousewheel problem... it changes the font sizes, puzzled me for weeks till I figured out what was wrong.._____________________________
HK-47: "Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds"
*Tries it* Whoah, that is a nifty trick!-NeoRaven
"I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity." -Edgar Allen Poe
Sponsored by Black Aeronaut Technologies -
Aerospace solutions for the discerning spacer.-NeoRaven

"I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity." -Edgar Allen Poe

Sponsored by Black Aeronaut Technologies -

Aerospace solutions for the discerning spacer.
Quote:
maybe something you did to fix them changed the default font settings in your web browser?
I thought about that, Rob, but this is the only board where it's happening. Everything else looks ok. That's why I thought maybe the ezboard folks had done a redesign and changed the fonts or something.
Obviously, it's just me though, so it's got to be something I've done that's messing with this one board. Very strange.
Then again, I haven't been able to get my login to "stick" for months either (have to re-login every time I come back)
Jeanne

www.jhedge.com

www.jhedge.com

"Believe me, if I have to go the rest of my life without companionship, knowing myself won't be a problem."
-- Gabrielle of Potadeia
Sometimes, when I'm visiting another page and then jump to this forum the font is thinner than it usually is.
I have no idea why.
--------------------
Tom Mathews aka Disruptor
Quote:
Sometimes, when I'm visiting another page and then jump to this forum the font is thinner than it usually is.
I've not noticed this, so I'll keep an eye out for it. Thanks for the heads-up!
Jeanne
-- Gabrielle of Potadeia

www.jhedge.com

www.jhedge.com

-- Gabrielle of Potadeia