Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recovery!
Recovery!
As I noted up in General/General, it looks like the ezBoard Restoration Fairy has blessed us with her wand. I'm still confirming the return of data as I go through the boards, but I'm feeling very hopeful.

-- Bob
---------
It's spelt "Frodo Baggins" but it's pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove."
Re: Recovery!
There seems to be something strange about the order that posts are showing up in, though. For example, in "Other people's fanfiction", following the recent threads the next ones that show up are from a year ago.
Or is there some config option I'm overlooking that controls the sorting order?
Quote:
There seems to be something strange about the order that posts are showing up in, though. For example, in "Other people's fanfiction", following the recent threads the next ones that show up are from a year ago.
from the June 20 update:
For some boards, posts were restored chronologically out of order. We will be sorting posts into chronological order tomorrow and Wednesday. We will be monitoring this activity to ensure that it does not create slowness on the boards. If there is slowness on the boards we will have to adjust the process and the sorting process may take more time as a result.
At least the messages are pretty much back (or as back as they're going to get) Smile

Jeanne

www.jhedge.com
go.compuserve.com/Comic
[Image: buddyicon_sm.gif]

[Image: 6bf36ddc1d2c96930d75576c361a9b3f8152885f.gif]Jeanne Hedge
www.jhedge.com

"Believe me, if I have to go the rest of my life without companionship, knowing myself won't be a problem."
-- Gabrielle of Potadeia
Quote:
(or as back as they're going to get)
Yeah, it does look like TK1940 is out of luck as far as restoration is concerned.

-- Bob
---------
It's spelt "Frodo Baggins" but it's pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove."