Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bwah?
Bwah?
Out of curiosity, Bob, why did you stick a pinned 'this is the topic here' post in each forum, when there's already a note saying what the topic is there on the forum list page?
- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Re: Bwah?
Because there are idiots who arrive at the forums directly from web searches and post irrellevant stuff because they think the forum is for something other than what it really is.

Personally I think there needs to be another note in the "The Game Everybody Loves To Play" forum titled "Read This If You Got Here Via Search Engine" telling them not to troll, but that's just my opinion...
And the voice and it's message have nothing to do with you CD (i.e. you're not a troll), so I hope I don't offend - I'm just feeling punchy from lack of good sleep and it seemed appropriate to the situation in general Smile
Drunkard's Walk Forum Moderator and Prereader At LargeDrunkard's Walk Forum Moderator and Prereader At Large
Re: Bwah?
Quote:
Personally I think there needs to be another note in the "The Game Everybody Loves To Play" forum titled "Read This If You Got Here Via Search Engine" telling them not to troll, but that's just my opinion...
Good idea. I have to run off to pick up Peggy from work in a few minutes, but I'll try to remember to do that when I get back. Thanks, Josh!

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.