Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forums down?
Forums down?
When I try to browse the forums I just get a blank page, however the list of all forums is working fine and I can use the last post link in the overall list to
get to a post. This is more than slightly annoying.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

I'm having the same problem myself.

Looks like things may be back to normal, but I think we're missing some replies.

Of course, if it's not back to normal yet, this could disappear too. '.'

-Morgan.

We may indeed be missing posts if the support fora are any indication. People should check and see, and recreate what they can if possible.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Yup it seems to be working again, for a while I was able to browse forums but all the threads where blanked instead.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

It hit moments after I posted the one message I wrote last night, and followed me to work. According to the Yuku support forums, it happened to a whole lot of
people's boards, although apparently not all. Exactly what it was, I don't know yet, as I haven't gone back to check.
-- Bob
---------

Update -- it looks like while the messages might be there, the most recent posting date/time in many threads may be simply wrong.
-- Bob
---------

Looks like a server at Yuku ate it.

http://support.yuku.com/topic/13648

(Link discovered via admin post in the thread discussing the white pages o' doom)

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs