Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hrm...
Hrm...
Anyone else notice Yuku acting kinda... jittery? That is, earlier when people were doing triple-posts.

Yeah, it's been flaky for a day or so. I gave up on my usual morning session a few hours ago when the magician page came up and just wouldn't go away
no matter what.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Heh. I usually give up on the first sign of that sucker.

Judging from the comments in the main Yuku support forums (which, oddly enough, never seem to suffer the problems that user forums do), you're far from
alone.
-- Bob
---------

I'm of the opinion that if the Wizard page appears someone has taken the fourm offline for some sort of maintenance. Once it appears all you can do is wait.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

Well, all I can tell you in such a case is that it ain't me.
-- Bob
---------

Heh. The Yuku Magician has the power to make users vanish!

Ooooh! Aaaahhhh!

On a somewhat less silly note, I have not seen the magician in the past couple days, but I've had to log back in every time I visit (usually 4-6 times per
day). No changes on my end that could account for it (no changes at all, actually). Maybe Yuku is playing with user accounts?

Weirdness.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

I'm certainly losing my login a lot more often than I think I should -- every week to ten days, it seems. Why, when every spammer can make a cookie that
lasts a hundred years, can't Yuku keep a login alive for a month?
-- Bob
---------

it seems to be ip based... if your isp tweaks your ip, you get to relog in
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children