Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double check marking all forums read?
Double check marking all forums read?
Would it be possible to place an "are you sure? Yes/No" thing on the mark all forums read button, and possibly any similar buttons that have wide reaching effects like that? I don't know if you have that much control over the forums, but I thought I'd ask. I just tapped the wrong part of the screen on my iPod touch, and it instantly wiped all record of which threads I had read, and which ones I hadn't. It's rather aggravating (though I admit it will likely be less so once I'm finally able to get some sleep.)
Edit:
Sorry about the double post. When I was trying to post this last night, when I clicked the post button, it sent me to a blank new topic page, and when I checked the thread list, it didn't show up at all, so I tried to post it again, but the same thing happened, and I gave it up as a bad job. Now there's two of the thread, so there must have been some lag on the server or something. I can't seem to find a delete post button, so I'm not sure what I can do to rectify this.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

The forum is currently configured that only admins can delete threads/posts. Mm. I think maybe forum members can delete their own posts, but I can't remember for sure now.

As for the actual question, no, it's not possible for me to do such a thing. It is not among the features I can toggle or customize to put a confirm button on the "real all" links; sorry. You could submit it to Yuku as a suggestion or bugfix, though I don't know what good that will do.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Yeah, it's probably not worth it, really. Oh well, it was just a thought. Thanks for checking though.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.