Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot see the forums from Opera.
Cannot see the forums from Opera.
Weird problem. The last few days when I try to view the forums, my browser Opera gives me a Wrong Certificate error, from some random website that looks like ad content. I would reject it then could browse like normal. Today though the forums do not come up at all, and only a tiny ad banner and a brief text line welcoming me to yuku are on the page. everything else is blank white space. Google Chrome seems to read the site as normal. I realize Opera isn't exactly mainstream but why this randomly started happening is confusing. I deleted my cookies for yuku and emptied my browser cache.
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"

I couldn't give you an answer on that; have you tried seeing if anything similar has been reported in the Yuku support fora?

(Oh, and I'm moving this thread from "Website" to "Forums".)
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

For some reason it has resolved itself. While I'm glad whatever was wrong is fixed, it's annoying both because if it breaks again I will have no idea how to fix it and for the nerd in me who wants to know why stuff happens. Thanks anyway!
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"