Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't register
Can't register
For the past couple of weeks, Gold & Appel Inc has been trying to register here.  Everytime he fills out the information, and clicks register, he gets the message saying to fill out all the information before he can continue.
He has.
Any clues?

Check to make sure site cookies are allowed, and that scripting isn't being overly blocked in the browser.

Then try a different browser.

And if that doesn't work, a different computer entirely.
--

"You know how parents tell you everything's going to fine, but you know they're lying to make you feel better? Everything's going to be fine." - The Doctor

I can't offer any more than JFerio has, basically because I have no clue what's going on.

I'd offer to invite him, but Yuku's invite function seems to assume your target is already a Yuku member. And there's no way that I can see in the new admin screens to create a membership from the admin side.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

So, I tried all that stuff (thanks, JFerio), and then I had a lightbulb moment where I thought, "What if it just hates ampersands and doesn't want to say so?" So... yeah.

Gold And Appel Inc Wrote:So, I tried all that stuff (thanks, JFerio), and then I had a lightbulb moment where I thought, "What if it just hates ampersands and doesn't want to say so?" So... yeah.
It's always the undocumented features that cause the most problems...

Welcome to the madhouse!
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Thanks!