Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have no idea what happened to the forums today.
I have no idea what happened to the forums today.
Just that it happened to all of Yuku, including their support boards.  I would guess it was the second half of their server update except I wouldn't've expected them to do that in the middle of the day.
Glad to see it's over with, whatever it was.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

It's been doing it to me for two days now. Just constant whiteouts and 500's.

Went away when I cleared cookies. Then came back when I tried to login and only just sort of cleared itself up now.

It comes and goes. Only one window seems to work.

Welcome back everyone!  I was away for a few days due to not being able to log in.  500s on login, etc.  I emailed Yuku support, and it looks like they were having issues with one of the profile servers post migration.  This was resolved, and apparently I am back on the forums.  Yay!
-- ∇×V

I just looked at the Important Announcement that's linked from the top of the forums at the moment. To avoid losing the link, here is it: http://yukusupport.yuku.com/topic/5571

I've had nearly three decades of experience at reading bureaucratese, and what I'm reading there is that Yuku is no longer an independent business. It might still have its own administration, but its product - what makes it a business - is now controlled by Tapatalk.

At least this mess wasn't as bad as the one that caused ezboard to be absorbed by Yuku...

(EDIT: Oh, and Yuku, why is there advertising in the support forum?)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

We had the same problem some days ago. Good thing the fora are back.