Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wonky Behavior: The Next Generation
Wonky Behavior: The Next Generation
Is anyone else seeing 502 errors on every other page reload, plus messed-up styling and page scripting?
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Occasionally last evening, yes. Not today - at least, not yet (touches wood).
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

I've never seen a 408 error before - but I just got one here.
--
Rob Kelk

I've seen timeouts off and on lately. The past couple of days have been fine, but for a bit it was every other day.
--

"You know how parents tell you everything's going to fine, but you know they're lying to make you feel better? Everything's going to be fine." - The Doctor

Time to go yell at Yuku again, I guess.
-- Bob
---------

I've had several 408 errors today.

Although only been getting reports for other errors, some of the behavior I've seen matches a 408 timeout, too...
-- Bob
---------

I'm getting a very occasional timeout type error. no more than once a day over the last couple of days. Because it clears up on the first reload I never bothered making a note of the exact message. Too be honest if I hadn't seen the thread I wouldn't have bothered mentioning it.
Edit actually got the error when I logged out (Cut and paste below)
408 Request Time-out
Your browser didn't send a complete request in time.

Mark

I think I got one of those 408 timeouts last night, but I haven't seen one so far today.

Had a 503 earlier today... for ALL of Yuku, not just here.
--

"You know how parents tell you everything's going to fine, but you know they're lying to make you feel better? Everything's going to be fine." - The Doctor

I'm thinking the merger with whatever it was wasn't exactly in Yuku's best interests...
-- Bob
---------

I've been getting a weird error over the weekend when I try to embed a video. When I preview the page neither the video or the web address shows up but all the text under the video (even separate paragraphs) appears as a hyperlink. I haven't actually tried posting to see what would happen.

Mark

Huh. I haven't seen anything like that before. Try posting, see what happens, is basically all I can offer.
-- Bob
---------

Got this error today: 504 Gateway Time-out, then when I tried to refresh, I got a 503 server not found error.

My video link error seems connected to the amount of text. Assuming its not just random, the link and very little text works, the link and a lot of text doesn't. If anyone else has problems try posting the text separately.

Mark

Sporadic but more than not 503 errors on my end here. Yesterday was practically to the point of "please don't bother".
--

Just got a 408 while trying to load this thread. (Not the only 408 on this site in the last 24 hours, either.)
--
Rob Kelk

Sorry, folks, was in Baltimore the whole weekend with no real connectivity. I'll see what I can find at Yuku support, and report a new problem if necessary.
-- Bob
---------

Thanks, Bob. I'm still getting multiple 408s per hour - and this is the only site on the entire WWW where I get 408s, so I suspect the problem is on Yuku's end.
--
Rob Kelk

I got another 504 last night. Cleared up shortly thereafter.
--

Continual 503 errors this morning, with CloudFlare 504 errors salted in there, and slow loading even when it didn't outright error out.
--

I got a 520 error today.  Hey, that's a new one.  Cloudflare only, apparently.
But lots of downtime for Yuku.  What are they, a wiki farm?
-- ∇×V

503 server not found errors this afternoon.

It's not just us. Although I haven't experienced these problems this time around, apparently a large percentage of Yuku users have been getting 503s and 504s in the last 24 hours. Yuku is quite aware of it, although they haven't actually said anything about it yet this time.
-- Bob
---------

I was unable to login Saturday and Sunday.
--
Rob Kelk