Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
...-.-
...-.-
What... the... flying... fuck?

===============================================
"I'm terribly sorry, but I have to kill you quite horribly now."
Re: ...-.-
My goodness, I do seem to have lost my monocle somewhere.
disgruntled, not surprised.Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
Business as usual, sadly, regardless of party in charge. The current military administration is always the next generation of consultants, contractors and other civilian profiteers, and they don't want someone with morals and ethics threatening their future gold mine.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
Quote:
The current military administration is always the next generation of consultants, contractors and other civilian profiteers
Unfortunately true, for the most part. I started writing a story once in which the military leadership downrange had figured out that they weren't ever going to be invited to become part of the problem. So they sent a hit team back to the States to start rubbing out the "corp-rat" profiteers who were keeping them stuck in a war (that didn't have even as much justification as the Iraq invasion).
It was unrealistically idealistic, yes. But I really enjoyed scripting the killing of corporation executives. And I daydreamed about having fatwas declared against me by both "Other Priorities" Cheney, because the villains were corporations, and Hanoi Jane, because the heroes were a military death squad.
Die KBR die die....
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.