Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since I said I wasn't going to add to the other thread...
Re: Since I said I wasn't going to add to the other thread..
Sweetie, the moment you stop waltzing into a topic and insulting me, I'll stop calling you sweetie. And you'll have to forgive me (and Epsilon) for assuming you were saying I dragged the thread off-topic when the primary point of your post was to bash me.
Necratoid calls me a terrorist. I notice you didn't say a single thing about that, while devoting half your post to bashing me. I wonder why?
It's funny how you apparently think my strong beliefs on topics like state-sanctioned torture make me unreasonable, but you're perfectly okay with a guy who accuses people who disagree with him of being enemies of his country and Muslims (which is clearly an insult in his eyes).
Do you think that's acceptable behaviour, Logan?
Is it acceptable behaviour to say "You are a Muslim nutball" to somebody who thinks the US torturing people is wrong? If so, why on earth could you possibly be offended by "sweetie"? If not, why precisely did you ignore that in your first post? Because Necratoid has a "221" beside his posts and I have a "68"? Doesn't that seem kind of petty?

Messages In This Thread
Re: Since I said I wasn't going to add to the other thread.. - by Ayiekie - 07-22-2006, 09:09 AM
:) - by Logan Darklighter - 07-22-2006, 07:31 PM