Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An amusing quote
An amusing quote
"The two symbols of the Republican Party: an elephant, and a big fat white guy who is threatened by change."

-- Seth MacFarlane

"The two symbols of the Democrat Party: A jackass, and a black guy demanding special treatment just because he's black." -- me
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

[Image: butthurt-report-form.jpg]
Mr. Fnord interdimensional man of mystery

FenWiki - Your One-Stop Shop for Fenspace Information

"I. Drink. Your. NERDRAGE!"

Looking thru various motivator style posters and found these:

[Image: abstinence_poster.jpg]
[Image: Nazifail.jpg]

... So, what are the symbols for Libertarians?

-Morgan. We haven't offended enough people yet!
Pissing More people off
The only difference between a martyr and a messiah is getting caught. - Me

I briefly considered going on a moral crusade, but there hasn't been a moral crusade since the dawn of religion, they've all been organized by bloody,
self-serving hypocrites and I don't want to buck the trend. - Me.

And for the really piss in your face and spread it around with a ballsack annoying quotes, here's Pope Benny the Strict.

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the church, is often labeled today as a fundamentalism. ... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be
tossed and 'swept along by every wind of teaching,' looks like the only attitude acceptable to today's standards."

Yes, never let such things as education, science and basic human fucking dignity get in the way of such things as the clear faith based on the creed of the
church. Methinks someone should get a Benedict and many of his loathsome ilk a dictionary; or a first year philosophy course. Now getting them to actually
interact with it is going to be tricky, so we'll cunningly disguise it as an Altar boy.

http://www.huffingtonpost...candal-divi_n_153195.html

Not fundamentalism? Last I checked - and I did check - missing mass is a mortal sin (if done with full knowledge, consent, etc.). Yes Benny. It is labelled
as fundamentalism. Simply because it is. Okay, it you are going to split etymological hairs, it is technically not Fundamentalism (Capital F as in Fuck you),
but rather fundamentalist - small f (also as in fuck you.)

And speaking of another big fuck you quote from Benny, this one before he ascended the throne, took up the mantle and 'ahem' turned the page on his
career.

Quote: Although Catholic doctrine is that homosexuality is not a sin, the church does condemn homosexual acts and the former Joseph Ratzinger stated in 1986 before
he became pope that homosexuality "is a more or less strong tendency ordered toward an intrinsic moral evil; and thus the inclination itself must be
seen as an objective disorder".
Dear Benny, in best holiday spirit, I hope your next internally manufactured yule log tries the squeeze out sideways and you do the full Elvis on
the ornate, inlaid, Vatican bog floor. No doubt the face of Jesus or Mary will be visible in the skids.

PS.

And here is another big fuck you.

http://timesofindia.india...ssarticleshow/3882803.cms

Following in the footsteps of the prophet indeed. Abramaic Monotheism. You can wash and wash but never get those creepy stains out.

Here's a George Carlin quote that Rev should enjoy

Thou shalt not kill. Murder. The fifth commandment. But if you think about it...if you think about it, religion has never really had a problem with murder. Not really. No, more people have been killed in the name of God than for any other reason. All you have to do...all you have to do is look at slavery, the Middle East, the Crusades, the Inquisition, the Holocaust, and the World Trade Center, and you'll see how seriously the religious folks take "Thou Shalt Not Kill." The more devout they are...the more devout they are, the more they see murder as negotiable...it's negotiable. It depends, you know? It depends, it depends on who's doing the killing, and who's getting killed.

Since we've started listing anti-religion quotes...

One guy acting strangely is a nut. A bunch of people doing the same thing is called a church.

- Shawn Mahaney
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Might as well throw my hat into the ring..

You know the difference between a stereotypical born again christian and an athiest? The name.

Think about it. Smile

A cult is a religion with no political power. - Tom Wolfe

"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." -- Theodore Roosevelt
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

"It is a curious thing... that every creed promises a paradise which will be absolutely uninhabitable for anyone of civilized taste."

-- Evelyn Waugh

"It is dangerous for a national candidate to say things that people might remember."

-- Eugene McCarthy