Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This made me laugh
This made me laugh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE9MixcROdY

Pat, the older you get, the more bat shit crazy you get. Which given your history on the cutting edge of bat-shit crazy, says a lot.

It makes me sad. i almost pitty the crazy.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

*facepalm*

Pat Robertson... I just clicked the link, saw it was going to be him, and shut it off immediately. I knew it would be too painful to watch. I mean, it's
gone past the point of laughing at him for being an idiot to pitying him for having dementia.
Pat doubles down
Well the crazy just continues.

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/05/07/rob ... lestation/

The scary thing is that this contentder for Biggest Douchebag in the Universe (I type that with some irony - as actual Douchebags do important work in
difficult conditions) doesn't actually read his fucking bible.

Seriously. Biblical adomitions against homosexuality are primarily found in Leviticus (With a side trip into Romans); and Leviticus is the sort of catch all
for the primative, tribal, arsewipery that is the books that became the Old Testament. I wonder if Pat saw the downward spiral with eating pigs, hares and
camels, not to mention shrimp. To eat clams (not just the bearded ones), oysters (prairie are fine with god), lobsters is to wave your genitals in the god of
the old testament's face - an abomination.

Cherry picking for the modern evangelical - it isn't about fruit harvest.

The Reverend Shayne Dark

Well. All Fundies do that, not just Pat, so we can't really call him out for being extra super grande demented
just on that count.

--Sam

"How the hell did I do that?"