Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Way to Go, Texas Legislature
Way to Go, Texas Legislature
I love my home state. Texas is a wonderful place to live, even if you're in the liberal minority, like me. But sometime ... sometimes, I want to drive to Austin and punch someone in the crotch.
Lawmakers React to First Draft of State Budget
In summary, public education and the university system have been cut by more than half and border security is untouched.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

Quote:Ebony wrote:
In summary, public education and the university system have been cut by more than half and border security is untouched.
No, no, its a brilliant plan. Once the next generation of Texas natives is too stupid and uneducated to perform regular work they'll be forced to take all the shit jobs currently done by illegal immigrants, thus solving the problem!
--------------
Epsilon

Yeah, this is just as brilliant as fixing the energy industry by allowing the drilling of more oil wells in restricted lands... which will only net gains after twenty years or so... whereas going green can have dramatic results within just a couple years.

Don't worry, guys. In a few months here, there's gonna be one very vocal veteran bitchin' out the Texas state senate over how idiotic they are. and people there will take notice simply because I will be a veteran. (Hey, I may not have gone to Iraq or Afghanistan, but sitting within spitting-distance of N. Korea and staring them down counts, too.)