Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going over the Cliff

Evony's definitely had it's line of breasts-focused ads, but that particular line seems to be Wartune's thing. Except that this seemed to be a different game, but I couldn't read the logo. Something to do with pirates though? I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same company.

-Morgan. I still can't quite wrap my head around advertising a product with breasts like that when the product doesn't actually contain them.

Morganni Wrote:-Morgan. I still can't quite wrap my head around advertising a product with breasts like that when the product doesn't actually contain them.
You've never seen a beer ad?
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

See where I said "like that", which I admit is vague as all hell. I don't see too many beer ads, but when I have I'm pretty sure they contained, if not a depiction of, at least a reference to beer. Whereas a lot of the Evony and Wartune ads look like they're advertising a sex game, except that ads for sex games are usually more subtle.

-Morgan. Should we have an ad discussion thread? They are amusing...
Thank God I got a bridge loan!
The electric company send me a termination notice if I do not pay up by Oct 31, I get officially paid on  November 4th!.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell

Anyhow... see you guys back in this thread in January. *grumps about himself most likely being right*
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

sorry to hear that Ordinance, call and talk to them, explain the situation. Most electric companies that i've dealt with will work with you.

dartz, sorry its taken so long to answer my internet access recently has been a bit up in the air do to working to hard for nothing, if you want to know how i'll PM you the info but heres a counter to your answer to my four points:

1. have to agree to disagree, i think that if we let the market get back its own equilibrium then we'll be better off in the long run rather than propping it up.

2. The Local REAs are useful, they are local co-ops that handle the powergrid functions and its stability and care, what i'm talking about is the federal program that is redundant and useless since it is handled at the local level.

3. Bull, plain and simple bull. If bribery actually worked, then we would be the most beloved country in the world, what happens is the bribes are paid and then either the person being bribed makes the decision that was paid the most for (honest graft) or they make the same decision they were going to make anyway and tell whomever doesnt like it to "sue them" i mean seriously, whats the US government going to do, make a big scene on how we "paid" someone to make a decision in our favor and they refused to do so AFTER taking the money. we would be laughed at even more than we already are on the international stage

As to the "Ted Cruz" thing, the author is full of it and taking things so out of context and content that its rediculous