Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump misses his old life
Trump misses his old life
Trump agrees with most americans he wasn't ready to be President
Still isn't to my way of thinking...my metric? How many positions have he filled in the government? Too many chiefs and not enough indians in the WH. not to mention it seems that he values loyalty more over competence. Even his cabinet secretaries can't hire the people they need. If you can't nominate the 2nd and 3rd tier positions in each department, you not get much done. That''s going to be critical in the DoD and State Department. Once his tax plan goes down in flames, he'll do something. I don't know what but something.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell

But he thinks things would be better, smoother, if he were allowed to "streamline" the Congress.
Quote:The [filibuster] is ... really the only thing standing in the way of the majority party doing whatever it wants. Getting rid of it completely would change the face of American politics for good and clear a major hurdle for Trump in passing his agenda.
"...change the face of American politics for good evil...."  I fixed that for you, Mr. Blake.

As one of the comments attached to the article said:
Quote:Trump decided to run for President without any concept of what the job is, how legislation is crafted and passed or even the separation of powers. His sense of entitlement is so strong that he actually thinks our way of government should change to suit his weaknesses.
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.

I can't help but think that he's welcome to go back to his old life whenever he wants. Those guards at the White House doors are to keep other people out, not keep him in.

Of course, "whenever he wants" in this context has something to do with snowballs and Hell...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Mr. Trump is welcome to return to ruining the lives of his employees, rather than the entire country, whenever he wishes. So long as he takes his administration with him.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.