Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Might Be A Parody
This Might Be A Parody
(... if it was longer)

The son is a massive incompetent ass
agent antic gluteal derpface

...butt that's when my mastery of the anguish languish failed me, having been woken up after about four hours of sleep for the third day in a row due to environmental noise. (I think some goddamn bird built a nest right over my window or something. Maybe in the tree six feet away form it.)

Anyway, I figured at least some of of the creative, musically interested people who frequent this board might be interested and perhaps even add on to it, so feel free if you like. I was going to put it in OPF, but two not-even-rhyming lines doesn't feel sufficiently fictiony, so then I started writing the post in General Beaneral, .... OK that typo is too funny to fix! Right, yes, in General General, except then I reread it and it looked like a riff on the recent news about Trumphead Junior, so even if it wasn't originally intended as a political statement I ended up putting it here.

THough at the rate things are going personally, I might just revise my opinion of the Anti-President a bit if he actually made good on the campaign promise to dismantle gun control legislation to the point I can get something just big enough to stuff a particular beak full of birdshot. Maybe I should get a cat? I hear they're good at disposing of songbirds.
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows