Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farewell for now...
Farewell for now...
Finances have teamed up with a lack of time at work and home for a deadly one-two knockout punch, and as a result I haven't been able to play CoX for... well, a couple/three months now.
I'm signing off, folks. I'll be back when I can, but for the meantime, keep up the good fight and all that jazz. [Image: smile.gif]
Feel free to kick Katy Kaboom and/or Emerald Blast out of The Legendary if you need room. Sorry I haven't been around... I'll let you know when/if I can return.
Thanks for all the good times!

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
Re: Farewell for now...
Sorry to see you go, Spud... come back to the Legendary soon!
(I trust this doesn't mean you're leaving the forums or anything, though...)-- Bob
---------
One of the primary differences between the Left and the Right is their attitude toward the Future. The Radical wants the Future to have gotten here yesterday. The Reactionary wants the Future quietly shot and the corpse buried where no one can find it.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
No, I'm still going to be around on the forums; these, at least, I can have open in a browser window at work, heh.
I'll still be around, just not on CoX for a bit. I hope to come back soon, I really do... it's just not in the cards at the moment, though. [Image: frown.gif]

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
No problem at all. It wouldn't be the first time we've seen someone fade into the background because of cash issues, and then come back a few months later. Do what's needed, worry about the gaming later.-- Bob
---------
One of the primary differences between the Left and the Right is their attitude toward the Future. The Radical wants the Future to have gotten here yesterday. The Reactionary wants the Future quietly shot and the corpse buried where no one can find it.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.