Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Temporary Hiatus
Temporary Hiatus
For the last week or so I've been operating under the limitations of a laptop that doesn't have enough lifespan (power cord issues) to make playing City a practical option. With luck this should be solved in a day or two.
I probably should have said something sooner. Gomen!
Re: Temporary Hiatus
Not a problem. People fade in and out for days at a time already without much notice. A couple days for a cord? No biggie.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
Less Temporary than intended, but back!
Yeah, that turned into one of those glorious kludges that seem to be all the rage these days.
Turned out the part I bought wasn't the part that was damage, and that set me back until I got the real part, which was a few days ago. But now, as soon as this razzum-frazzum Issue gets downloaded, I shall be back. Joy upon infinite joy served on a bed of bliss. With mustard.
Re: Less Temporary than intended, but back!
Welcome back. With relish.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
hm
And if you're on late enough, I can get you a condimentary mish set or TF. [Image: wink.gif]
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
This is OFFICIALLY ridiculous.
...okay, see now I'm just keeping you folks updated because this has gotten absurd.
So. No sooner do I finish getting done with the new patch than does my internet crap out. Okay, to be fair, not EXACTLY then. It waited for an hour. But now I've been incapable of making use of the internet upon my laptop for several days now. This happens, sometimes, and it's just a matter of patience.
I've been developing a lot of that, lately. Maybe if I could find a way to use patience to power a mass driver.