Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow - Virtue Wiki!
Wow - Virtue Wiki!
Yeah, you read the subject right, someone went and started a wiki for the Virtue server. Here's the main page.
Maybe we should add the Legendary and members to that?
-Logan
-----------------
"Wake up! Time for SCIENCE!"
-Adam Savage
-----------------
Re: Wow - Virtue Wiki!
Are you kidding? Yes!

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
Evangelia now has a page there.

-- Bob
---------
..and now The Legendary.

-- Bob
---------
I've now got a page there for Lora'Lai.-Logan
-----------------
-Adam Savage
-----------------
And it looks very good.
BTW, anyone who wants to kibitz on the Legendary's page should feel free to, of course... it's far from complete.

-- Bob
---------
Added the basic rundown on the Standard Uniform to the Legendary Wiki. -Logan
-----------------
-Adam Savage
-----------------
Damn, you beat me to it. I have it all formatted and everything in an off-line file, too. Grrr.

-- Bob
---------
Er... Sorry? ^.^;;-Logan
-----------------
-Adam Savage
-----------------
The images in the base and uniform sections look kind of strange. There'll be one image, then the next image will be below and to the right, then the next below and to the left, and so on. It could just be the browser I'm using at the moment, but I can't imagine it's supposed to look that way...
-Morgan."This continuity is now a Princess of Darkness crossover."
"... They're all going to die, aren't they?"
"Yep. Popcorn?"
My browser (Firefox 1.5.0.11) shows two columns of photos with no problem whatsoever.
Ja, -n

===============================================
"I'm terribly sorry, but I have to kill you quite horribly now."
Yes, two columns is how it was meant to be and how it appears on my browser (also Firefox). -Logan
-----------------
-Adam Savage
-----------------
Logan, it appears to be something braindead on the part of Internet Explorer. They stagger in IE, but they line up nice in Mozilla.

-- Bob
---------
Y'know... it's a shame that I have absolutely no idea of how Wiki formatting works. If I did, I'd have definitely made a page for Yukiyo.
They have a template you can use, but it's a little cluttered. I've been streamlining it for my own use; maybe I can post it here if you like?

-- Bob
---------
Quote:
Logan, it appears to be something braindead on the part of Internet Explorer. They stagger in IE, but they line up nice in Mozilla.
Heh. Forgive me if I snort with derision and say "Fie" upon that outmoded virus-ridden P.O.S. I'll format for Firefox users and cry no tears for any weirdness on IE's part.
(Not to insult anyone who HAS to use that P.O.S. because of being on a work machine and all that.)-Logan
-----------------
-Adam Savage
-----------------
They have a template you can use, but it's a little cluttered. I've been streamlining it for my own use; maybe I can post it here if you like?

That would be quite appreciated, thank you.
Okay, let me finish cleaning it up, maybe add a couple notes about things I discovered (like how the "hometown" tag becomes the "base of operations" entry...) and I'll post it in its own thread here.

-- Bob
---------
Quote:
(Not to insult anyone who HAS to use that P.O.S. because of being on a work machine and all that.)
You're certainly not insulting me by accurately describing the only web browser I'm allowed to use here.

-- Bob
---------
The character template is now posted. Hopefully it didn't get mangled by ezBoard.
-- Bob

-- Bob
---------
The is now a page for Yukiyo.
And now the page for Reyshal is complete. Thanks for the assistance, Sirra Schroeck.Without a word...
Not a problem. In fact, I was worried that I might be stepping on your toes with those changes.

-- Bob
---------
Not at all. In fact, I was going to make the change myself as soon as I figured it out, when I noticed that it had been done for me...[Image: wink.gif] Without a word...
Cool then.
On another topic...
The page for a toon of mine that few if any folks here have actually ever seen is now up: behold the glory that is Some Random Schmuck.

-- Bob
---------