Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accolade and Irony
Accolade and Irony
As many folks know, Evangelia's been one badge each away from a good handful of accolades. One of those was the Conspiracy Theorist, for which she still needed the Infiltrator badge.
Well, after Task Force Hunter on Friday night, she was very, very close. By my estimate she needed to take down no more than 10 Paragon Protectors to get the badge and thus the accolade. I was playing on Saturday in between holiday obligations to family, wondering where I was going to find some protectors that wouldn't kick her butt, when I got a team invite out of the blue. I accepted it, and what to my wondering eyes should appear but a mission where 90% of the opposition were Paragon Protectors.
I got the badge and the accolade before we were finished with the first room.
The irony is that I might have been invited on that mish at any point in my last two levels... but I only get it when I really don't need it that much.
So anyway, Eva's now got the Ice Gun. I've fired it once. I couldn't see what it did in the heat of battle, and it took so long to recharge, I didn't use it again that mish. Anyone have experience with it and can clue me in to how useful it really is?
Thanks.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.

Messages In This Thread
Accolade and Irony - by Bob Schroeck - 05-29-2007, 02:32 PM
Re: Accolade and Irony - by Logan Darklighter - 05-29-2007, 03:48 PM
Re: Accolade and Irony - by The Hunterminator - 05-29-2007, 04:01 PM
Re: Accolade and Irony - by Logan Darklighter - 05-29-2007, 04:52 PM
Re: Accolade and Irony - by Bob Schroeck - 05-29-2007, 07:16 PM
Re: Accolade and Irony - by crimsonsun - 05-30-2007, 01:54 AM
Re: Accolade and Irony - by Acyl - 05-30-2007, 08:39 AM