Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lincoln is 20.
Lincoln is 20.
Cape mission done, yet to do the tailor thing. Repurposed costume slot 2 as his "formal wear," will make 3 the Legendary variant when I get it.
[Image: linccape.png]
I should really do the Positron task force at some point soon... anyone up for it?
--Sam
"Sanity, you're a madman!"
Re: Lincoln is 20.
Congratulations!
Posi is the late teens to 20 TF, right? Looney Toons and Sailor Null would both fit in nicely.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
Posi TF
Emi Arizona, MirrorKnight Hiroshi and I think another are all in that range. Mireva Heisman is a bit higher level but just barely.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Re: Posi TF
Coolness... The way I hear it it's a mistake to do the TF with more than the minimum of three people, so that works out nicely. [Image: smile.gif]
So, when's good for people? I've got today and most of the weekend free... Saturday night is reserved for the Facets get-together...
--Sam
"Wow. Clark's fortress melts."
Posi is, IIRC, early teens, 10-15ish. Synapse is 15-20ish.

===============================================
"I'm terribly sorry, but I have to kill you quite horribly now."
Hm. I'd have to look through my characters and see who's the right level.
(quick jaunt to my pages at the Virtue Wiki...)
Okay... Nameless Terror (invuln/SS tanker) is L11, Beach Baby (Energy/Energy blaster) is L15 and Mai Tokiha (Fire/Fire blaster) is L15.
Scheduling is the problem, though. Peggy's entire family is going to be in town this weekend. I could swing tonight for the Manticore TF, but I'm not sure of anything else.

-- Bob
---------
15? Oops. ^.^;
Well, I could exemplar down, right? Sidekicking isn't allowed but exemping is?
And it can certainly wait for a while if that's the case.
--Sam
(never been on a TF before...)
Oh, I'd love to join in as Yukiyo. This weekend, I'm perfectly free and I still haven't done any TF to completion and I really want to do one.
Please? I promise Yukiyo will only torch the criminals.
Sure, why not? [Image: smile.gif]
Sometime Saturday all right for you? I may be on this afternoon/evening, but am more likely to be WoWing with friends...
--Sam
"Youre on a first-name basis with lucidity. I have to call him Mr. Lucidity, which is no good in a pinch."
Like I said, I'm perfectly free. Just name a day and time, except for late on Sunday, and you can count me in.
Can't pick a time more precisely than "Saturday afternoon sometime," ideally when at least one other willing person's on... but I'll see you then [Image: smile.gif]
--Sam
"People say that I'm out of touch with reality. That I'm insane. Sometimes I forget things. Who I am. Where I am. Unimportant things. But I'm not insane. I am a tick."
Abe's version of the Legendary uniform (involving a little glue and a whole lot of paint):
[Image: linclegend.png]
Sadly, adding the shoulderpads would have meant sacrificing the bowtie. I went with the tie.
--Sam
"Ah ha-ha, chess. The ancient contest of wits! Two opponents: mano a mano. Braino a braino! And look: magnets for ease of travel! You could play chess on the moon!"
Who needs shoulderpads when you have gravitas? He looks splendid as-is.

-- Bob
---------
Excuse me Lurker, I'd just like to know when you'd be able to resume the TF.
I'm free weeknights, Saturdays, and at least some of Fridays and Sundays...
--Sam
"He says to me, he says to me, 'Baby, I'm tired of workin' for the MAN!' I says, I says, WHY DON'T YOU BLOW HIM TO BITS?"
I need to get up early ever single weekday so... how's coming friday or sunday? 6:00 Eastern on Friday and 3:00 pm eastern or later on Sunday provided it ends, at worst, at 11:00 is fine by me.
This coming weekend is A-kon, so it's likely that I will be busy until Sunday. Can we do it then?Ebony the Black Dragon
Senior Editor, Living Room Games
http://www.lrgames.com
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Sunday's fine by me.
How about Sunday 3:00 PM eastern?
I think I can do that. I'll let everyone know if I can't.Ebony the Black Dragon
Senior Editor, Living Room Games
http://www.lrgames.com
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
By the way, Lurker, you have a couple "Way Cool!" comments on Lincoln's talk page over on the Virtue Wiki.

-- Bob
---------