Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panhandling
Panhandling
Oh, yeah, right -- one other thing. Eva just made 37, and exhausted her nest egg of 2.1 million+ influence buying L40 SOs... but was unable to finish the job. Now back a while ago, when the influence-prestige tradeoff kicked in for Eva, I kept her in SG mode when folks promised to throw Infl her way. Well, the time has come for me to beg for that Infl... (Or some L37-L40 invented double-headed enhancements, now that I think of it -- anything that includes end reduction in it.)
Whatever happens, thanks.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
Cash
Bella can resupply you. I should be on tonight at some point. If not, I am sure Cindy can via Min.
Shayne
Argh, the timing!
Dangit, I wish I'd known sooner. [Image: frown.gif]
As I was exiting a mish Sunday night, a random stranger handed me three level 38+ enhancements, and I'm pretty sure at least two of them were End mods of some sort.
I popped 'em into Wentworths... when I get on next with that alt (Alex Fury) I'll check to see if they've sold; if not, they're yours!

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
Re: Panhandling
Excellent, Spud. Thanks folks. I really should crash about half an hour ago, but I'm going to duck in as soon as I finish scanning the boards and see who's on.

-- Bob
---------
Well since Wentworths been treating me pretty well, let me help cover some of your costs eh? How much do you need or exactly what do you need and i'll drop some enhancements off in the SG base for you to pick up at your leisure
I got online last night around 11 PM Eastern, but apparently I'd just missed folks. I'll try to do better tonight.
Quote:
Well since Wentworths been treating me pretty well, let me help cover some of your costs eh? How much do you need or exactly what do you need and i'll drop some enhancements off in the SG base for you to pick up at your leisure
Thanks, Terrence. I really don't know exactly how much I need to fill out my remaining SOs, but it's probably well less than one million -- I got a bit over 2/3 of my SOs upgraded for 2.1 million. As for enhances, I'll take anything appropriate for melee powers (no range boost or stuff like that), but I'd like endurance reduction as part of any invented dual-enhancements anyone might want to throw my way.
When/if I get on again tonight, I'll do up a list of what I can take.
Once again, thank you, everyone.

-- Bob
---------
Sorry, man... they sold. [Image: frown.gif]
But, I'd be happy to donate to The Cause! Let me know where/when and I'll throw what I've got into the pot. At the levels of my toons, I haven't yet *needed* the Inf I'm getting; I can upgrade/maintain my slots with drops alone. And Wentworths has been treating me good, too...

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
I'm not sure how much influence Syndesis has available...I think I transferred a large chunk to someone in the SG last time I was online with her, so probably not much. But folks are welcome to hit me up for inf in general, Virtue heroside...she earns it fairly quick, being Level 50 and all, and I don't really have much use for it...
-- Acyl
Quote:
Sorry, man... they sold.
Oh well, can't say as I'm surprised. Thanks anyway.
Quote:
And Wentworths has been treating me good, too...
Maybe I should use some of these potential donations and go shopping there...

-- Bob
---------
Quote:
Maybe I should use some of these potential donations and go shopping there...
One simple way to do things, if you don't wanna bother with speculation and commodities trading... is to simply try and buy things like common enhancements and recipes and then sell them to NPC vendors. A lot of folks sell things lower than the NPC buy price. So...
-- Acyl
Quote:
is to simply try and buy things like common enhancements and recipes and then sell them to NPC vendors. A lot of folks sell things lower than the NPC buy price.
Hm. And I do have a vault-plus full of stuff I could sell, too.
Who are the NPC buyers? The same stores that have always been there, or new ones? I don't remember seeing anything about that in the tutorial.
(ETA: Never mind, I figured that part out.)

-- Bob
---------
Thanks Cindy, Terrence for your kind donations tonight.
Now I just need to figure out why no matter what I try to look at in Wentworth's, nothing comes up except "searching", no matter how long I wait...

-- Bob
---------